With leading employers already on board including Superdry, Clarkson Evans, St James Place Wealth Management, the NHS and public sector providers you can be assured that the University of Gloucestershire will support your specific business and training needs.
The Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship from the University of Gloucestershire offers the triple guarantee of a quality degree, on-the-job experience and a professional pathway for senior leadership.
Equip your staff with a prestigious BA (hons) degree in leadership and management and Chartered Manager status from the CMI. Your staff will develop a firm grounding in the fundamentals of business, operational management and strategy.
Developed by today’s leading professionals to cultivate tomorrow’s cyber experts. Your staff will learn about current security threats and how to tackle them – and how to identify and mitigate future risks, keeping your business safe.
A step up for future electronic engineers. Equip your staff with a prestigious BCS (hons) degree in Embedded Electronic Engineering from the University of Gloucestershire.
Incorporating a foundation degree, we have worked closely with sector specialists, professional bodies and employers to create exceptional health care professionals through a programme that provides the skills required to meet local service needs.
Through our expert teaching, apprentices will develop the capabilities that are critical to the paraplanning role. Developed by industry leading professionals, this level 4 apprenticeship provides exciting opportunities in the financial services sector.
The apprenticeship and award focus on early intervention work with children, young people and families in the community. Students will learn about human development and the impact of a variety of issues which may impact wellbeing.
Can't see the course you're looking for?
Get in touch with a member of the team to find out how we can support your apprenticeship programme today. Email
or give us a call on 01242 715400.
"We think it will develop our people by helping them to acquire knowledge, skills and competencies across a broad range of subjects they don’t currently know about, and help them to think more strategically. This will naturally help their own professional development and enhance their career prospects, and will allow us to benefit from the broadening of their skills by deploying them to do more challenging and difficult work across the wider business."
Simon Amesbury, Resourcing Manager, Superdry
If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of less than £3 million each year, you're only required to pay 10% of the costs towards an apprenticeship, with the government paying the remaining 90%.
If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of more than £3 million each year, apprenticeship costs will be funded by the apprenticeship levy.
Get in touch
If you'd like a member of the team to evaluate your apprenticeship programme or would like to find out more about higher and degree level apprenticeships at the University of Gloucestershire, email email@example.com or give us a call on 01242 715467.