HURRY - LIMITED PLACES LEFT!
The University of Gloucestershire has a limited number of spaces available on some courses for 2013.
To find out if we have a place for you, phone our clearing hotline on 0844 846 4 846* or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to apply to the University of Gloucestershire
- 90% of our full-time first degree students find employment or continue on to further study within 6 months of graduating (HESA, 2013).
- 82% of students were satisfied with their experience at the university according to the 2012 National Student Survey.
- With 14 National Teaching Fellows, our professors and lecturers will be on top of the latest developments in your subject area. We’re proud to be placed in the top five universities in the country for Fellowships.
- Academic Scholarship - the university is offering an Academic Scholarship that recognises strong academic performance by students in their studies prior to entering the university. The Academic Scholarship is a £2,000 award made up of £1,000 cash and £1,000 fee waiver in your first year of study. Please contact us for further information.
Come along to a clearing open day
Want to get to know your campus? Want to find out more about living and learning with us? If you would like to have a look around and find out more about studying at the University of Gloucestershire then book your place on a clearing campus tour.
Saturday 17th August - 2pm - 4pm
Monday 19th August - 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 21st August - 2pm - 4pm
Ring our clearing hotline to book your place.
Please see our frequently asked questions below or chat to one of our advisers online via our Live Chat facility on the left.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Our Clearing Hotline opening hours are as follows:
Thursday 15th August – Friday 16th August – 8am to 8pm
Saturday 17th August – Sunday 18th August – 10am to 4pm
Monday 19th August - Friday 23rd August – 9am to 4pm
The university is also available through the whole clearing period to speak to anyone who is looking for a university place. Please call the main university clearing number and speak to our enquiry team.