By the end of this module, students should be able to:
1. Evaluate and prepare a critical business case, business case for innovation, invention or change in accordance with the scenarios set out at the start of the module.
2. Identify and evaluate a business problem/opportunity and prepare and defend and convincing business case.
3. Undertake a review of previous research and publications and identify and critically evaluate appropriate conceptual frameworks relevant to the potential business case.
4. Identify and critically appraise relevant methodologies and implement the research process to gather information concerning market research and other practical issues connected with the opportunity/problem.
5. Work independently in designing, implementing and presenting the business case and show that he/she is able to formulate a business case that makes use of the knowledge gained during the programme.
6. Demonstrate that he/she can prepare and present the results of his proposal in a convincing and persuasive manner.
Demonstrate that he/she can formulate a codified plan of action that is feasible and likely to lead to the success of the project .