This course provides a rich collaborative learning experience where you exchange views with other participants, interact with research active tutors, and are challenged to become a reflective manager.
It builds on a critical perspective that understands that one solution does not fit every situation. This approach enables you to explore your leadership style, understand your strengths and weaknesses, and consider a variety of approaches to change.
You will develop your view of management through teamwork, group interaction, case studies, business simulation and work-based learning and reflection. Drawing on personal experience, and applying your newly acquired skills and knowledge are key elements of the programme.
Some of our modules
- Operations Management
- Principles of Management
- Global Business Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Leadership, Development and Change
The MBA provides you with an understanding of the principles of management and the different functional perspectives related to management.
An MBA can also improve your employability by ensuring:
- You are up to date in relation to personal and professional development
- You have an in-depth understanding of leadership and its impact on supporting the management of change.
- You have an understanding of the impact of globalisation and internationalisation business strategy
- Isues relating to sustainability have been used to influence future management practice
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- Wide variety of management and consultancy roles in the
private and public sectors, including:
Accounting and finance
New product development and innovation
You will need a second class honours degree or equivalent, or a comparable professional or postgraduate qualification
• English: IELTS 6.5 (6 in writing) or equivalent
• Ideally a minimum of two years management / supervisory experience.
However, applications will be considered on an individual basis - please contact course leader for eligibility.
Mode of attendance
Full-time and part-time
Park Campus, Cheltenham