The BA (Hons) in Business and Management Studies degree programme is a degree that is aimed at producing business professionals who aims to excel at a broad range of skills essential within modern business. The study is highly relevant and practical with a strong vocational emphasis, and provides students with the opportunity to truly differentiate themselves from the competition across a variety of functional business areas including finance, marketing and human resource management to name a few.
This programme provides you with an opportunity to gain knowledge and understanding of the full range of business and management disciplines in preparation for a career in management.The first two years provide exposure to the main functional areas of business and related subjects. In the final year you can opt to broaden and deepen your understanding in one of those functional areas.
The programme is about developing both a theoretical knowledge of business management issues and the relevant skills. As a result there is a strong vocational emphasis with a focus on the application of knowledge in practical situations. This will enable you to develop a variety of skills in analysis, synthesis and decision-making - all of which are essential to a career in management.
- SMP Certificate (including a minimum grade C English Language) or other equivalent qualifications
- ALC Diploma in Business Studies
- IELTS (minimum band 6 or above)
See the further details of fees and potential extra costs when studying a course at the University of Gloucestershire.
- Manager / Executive administration / Administration
- Manager / Human Resource Executive / Human Resource Executive
- Manager / Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive
- Manager / Executive Management / Management Executive
- Manager / Executive Development / Business Development
- Manager / Financial Executive / Financial Executive
- Manager / Executive Operations / Operation Officer
- Banking Industry
- Industrial Property
- Industrial Production
- Trade Industry
This programme is aimed at producing business professional who aim to excel at a broad range of skills essential within modern business.
The study is highly relevant and practical with strong vocational emphasis and provides students with the opportunity to truly differential themselves from the competition across a variety of functional business areas including finance, marketing and human resources management to name a few.