Zone 1 Cyber Networking and Open Zone
Businesses can use this space to access cyber security and digital seminar programmes held at C11. As a meeting point for start-up and incubation businesses as well as leading industry experts. Zone 1 provides excellent networking opportunities. This space offers:
- Access to a community of experts to diagnose and solve cyber risk
- A launch pad for new cyber products with access to a demonstration space and C11 client base
- A flexible and spacious meeting space for all formats of event
- C11 Associate Membership Programme
Zone 2 Conferencing and Events Space
Fully equipped for all your conference and event needs, Zone 2 offers a stunning riverside setting in a regenerated nuclear power station that will give your event the edge.
Flexible space available with different room configurations to seat up to 100 people.
Zone 3 Cyber Incubation Units
Zone 3 provides the perfect incubation environment for technology and cyber start-up businesses to develop, grow and move up in their industry.
Cyber entrepreneurs will receive expert business advice, on-site business support, training and events around all aspects of growth including: business planning, marketing and access to C11's cyber security and training programme.
Zone 4 The Innovation Zone
For the development of new cyber ideas, enterprise and knowledge transfer.
A dedicated innovation zone for businesses to access research, academics, talent, incubator businesses, specialist technology and knowledge. Members can access the C11 Associate Programme to lead innovation, product development and bring new products to market.
Zone 5 Cyber Learning Zone
The zone will facilitate a specialist learning programme like no other and is integral to the support on offer through the C11 Cyber Security Centre. Catering for all skill and development needs, ranging from:
- Short courses for Cyber Essentials accreditation
- Bespoke training programmes developed for your specific cyber business
- CPD qualifications and awards
- Specialist digital forensic programmes
- University of Gloucestershire 'Higher Degree Apprenticeships' in Cyber Security- 98% of businesses typically have 90% of the programme funded.
Zone 6 Restricted Zone
A restricted area with a secure environment that meets the latest government security standards and requirements. All mobile devices to be checked in the lockers provided.