Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is an exchange programme for entrepreneurs financed by the European Union.
The person you host gets a grant, and there is no charge to your company.
This offers you the opportunity to share experiences with new entrepreneurs who will work with you at your own company base. The exchange lasts for between one and six months.
The network is run by a number of local organisations such as Chambers of Commerce, incubators and other organisations that support businesses present in the different European Union countries.
Benefits of hosting a new entrepreneur
You can get input from the fresh ideas and new skills of a motivated new entrepreneur. You can tap into the knowledge of other European markets and develop your international contacts, without moving from your office.
Develop international contacts
- Work with a serious, motivated new entrepreneur with fresh ideas
- Acquire knowledge about foreign markets
Find innovative solutions to improve your business
- Discover potential cooperation opportunities
- Expand your business
Your eligibility as a business
You can take part in the programme as a host entrepreneur if:
- you are a permanent resident in one of the European Union countries
- you are the owner of a small or medium sized enterprise or responsible for entrepreneurship at board level
- you have been running your own company for several years
- you are willing to share your knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor.
How to become a host entrepreneur
Complete the online application to get started
There will a local contact point available to help you throughout your application.
Once you have completed the application and get accepted for the programme the contact point you have chosen in your country will help you to find a new entrepreneur that matches your requirements.
The new entrepreneur will spend time in your company contributing to its development while you will be sharing your entrepreneurial experience with them. This will be a personal commitment you cannot delegate to someone else.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
01242 715463 |
Complete the online application