Oxstalls Campus is located in the heart of Gloucester, only five minutes' drive from the city centre. The campus opened in 2002 and has quickly gained a reputation for its friendly and sociable atmosphere.
You'll find the School of Sport and Exercise and the School of Leisure located at Oxstalls campus. A range of courses is offered by these schools, including leisure and tourism courses, strategic management top-ups, Play and Playwork, Performing Arts and a wide selection of sports courses, including Sports Development, Sports Education, Sports Coaching, Sports Therapy and Sports Science, amongst others.
The extensive range of facilities includes:
- sports hall with balcony and adjoining teaching facilities. Astroturf floor with in-built shock pads to help prevent over-use injuries
- Students' Union bar on-site
- superb Library on-site, highly regarded by students with over 200 flat-screen pcs
- laboratory facilities for physiology, biochemistry and biomechanics
- accommodation, all rooms en-suite and equipped with telephone and broadband access
- competition-standard cricket facilities which have become home to the Gloucestershire County Cricket youth club academy
- aerobic and resistance fitness suite with accompanying dance studio
- Cardiac and Respiratory Rehabilitation Unit
Click here to get directions to Oxstalls campus.