The University of Gloucestershire's Alumni Association is a global network of over 58,000 former students and staff from the University and its constituent colleges, of which you are now a member. Together we support former and current students in a wide range of ways, including:
- Networking opportunities
- Careers advice
- Work placements
- Volunteering opportunities
- Supporting the University of Gloucestershire Annual Fund for Excellence
But the best thing about being a member of and keeping in touch with your Alumni Association is that you also have access to:
- A monthly e-newsletter, Alumni News
- Alumni events and activities
- Over 58,000 global contacts
- The Alumni e-directory
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services, such as accommodation, further education, restaurants, clothing, childcare, festivals, London theatre breaks, theme park attractions, including the Alton Towers Resort and THORPE PARK.
And much more...
To start enjoying the benefits of and to find out more information about your Alumni Association and keep up to date on the latest developments register to receive Alumni news.