Skip Navigation LinksUniversity of Gloucestershire / Study with us / Undergraduate degrees / Apply for an undergraduate degree

Apply for an undergraduate degree

Options For Applying Online

Course / Subject Selected: Drama and Performance Practice

Some instances of this course / subject can be applied for directly online (see table below). All instances can be applied for by using the methods described further down the page.

Course / Subject Full / Part time Start Date
BA (Hons) Drama and Performance Practice Part-time 17 Sep 2019 Apply

​​​​​Institution code: G50
Institution code name: GLOS

UK Students: Apply online

You should apply for most full time courses via UCAS. Part time courses can be applied for directly online using the ‘apply’ link on the course page. If you’re applying via UCAS your application should be submitted by 15 January. If you’re applying after this contact us first to check there are places are still available. You can call our admissions team on 01242 714845 or email​​.

International students

International students should apply via UCAS​ by 30 June 2019. 

If you are studying at a partner institution and do not intend to apply via UCAS, complete our ​International Student Direct Application Form​​ and email it to:​

You can check country-specific entry requirements and English language requirements on our In your country page​.​​

For help with international applications, please contact us by emailing:​ or call us on +44 3330 141414

Full-time study

Whether you’re applying for a full-time course for the first time, or you're looking to transfer credits and enter a course in the second or final year, you can apply online through UCAS (Universities & Colleges Admissions Service​).​

If you’re applying for a full-time credit transfer entry onto a second or final year Higher National Diploma (HND), BA/BSc (Hons), BEd (Hons) or Primary Education three-year programme, you can also apply through UCAS.

If you are applying for teacher training or social work courses, you will be required to apply for the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).

​Part-time study

If you’re l​ooking to study part-time, there are plenty of undergraduate courses to choose from. Once you’ve found the right course, you can apply to us directly by clicking ‘Apply’. Please note that international students are not eligible to study part-time.

Entry requirements

The university considers a wide range of qualifications for entry. We welcome applications from students who are taking, or who have taken, A Levels, AS Levels, BTEC National Diploma/Certificates, NVQ Level 3, International Baccalaureate Diplomas and Access courses.

We accept all qualifications that are part of the UCAS tariff as well as other international qualifications. For all degree courses, applicants must have a minimum of two A Levels or equivalent qualifications in order to be considered.

Each course has a guideline UCAS tariff entry requirement, which can be found on the course page.

If you’re unsure if you meet the minimum requirements, please send details of all your qualifications and the courses you're interested in to: ​and we'll let you know if you're eligible.

Can I put previous study towards my degree course?

You may be able to use other qualifications such as Open University Units or professional qualifications, such as Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL). To find out more about the APL, download the information guide and APL policy. If you've got any questions or would like more information, email or call 01242 714430​.​

What if I want to defer entry for a year?

If you wish to take a gap year or defer you place make sure you clearly indicate on your UCAS application.​

Important documents

Terms and conditions of application and enrolment (Student Contract)

Data protection policy

Data processing consent notice