Skip to content

Academic schools

University of Gloucestershire is divided into 4 academic schools. Each of these schools is responsible for a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as conducting specialist research and developing commercial activities.

As a student, you will take part in a range of activities, research, and develop partnerships with external organisations, preparing you to graduate career-ready.


Shaping rural development policy and practice in the UK, Europe and further afield.

The Countryside and Community Research Institute (CCRI) is “an internationally excellent Research Institute with world-leading researchers (REF 2021)”. Over 85% of our research is judged as internationally significant, rigorous and high quality in REF 2021.

For more information, visit

Researchers with spades digging hole in field in a rural english countryside setting