Welcome to the University of Gloucestershire Press Office, the central point of contact for all media enquiries.
Call us: 01242 714516 or email: email@example.com
Welcome to the University of Gloucestershire Press Office, the central point of contact for all media enquiries. We work closely with print, online and broadcast reporters and producers to provide information about the university, interviews with experts, filming opportunities and specialist information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (office hours): 01242 714516
- Phone (out of hours): Call security on 07801 183630 and they will contact the on-call media officer
Recording at the University
If you are a journalist and/or film crew intending to visit any of our campuses, please contact the Press Office to request permission and organise parking.
Our Press Office team issues regular press releases with institutional news and the latest research updates from across the University of Gloucestershire. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to receive them.
Facts, figures and image requests
If you require an official high-res University of Gloucestershire logo, a print-quality image of a member of staff or a shot of a campus, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information about the university including facts, figures and statistics, download the .pdf using the link below.
- Senior Lecturer selected to join UK Coaching Panel
- Accountability and Consistency Key, says Severn Stars Defender Ahead of Mavericks Clash
- GOD AND THE PANDEMIC, REFLECTING ON FAITH QUESTIONS IN 2021
- Free lecture – Exploring the diversity of UK bees
- Going the Extra Mile − a GEM of a project
- University of Gloucestershire takes part in the BRIT challenge