Discover our range of business courses, find out more about our facilities and hear from current students about their experience at University of Gloucestershire.
Study an undergraduate degree in business at the University. Discover our undergraduate business courses below.
If you’re returning to education or don’t think you’ll meet the entry requirements for your course, an integrated foundation degree could be a great option. They provide an extra year of study to equip you with the skills needed to confidently progress to a full degree.
Postgraduate taught courses
Study a postgraduate degree in business at the University. Discover our postgraduate business courses below.
Postgraduate research degrees
Research degrees including PhDs, Doctorates or Masters by Research enable you to pursue your own research enquiry.
Higher and degree apprenticeships
Higher and degree apprenticeships are a great and cost-effective way for employers to upskill their staff, and for individual learners to obtain both a higher qualification and professional skills.
96% of our graduates are in employment or further study*
*Graduate Outcomes Survey published 2023 and based on 2020/21 leavers
Come and explore
Experience our amazing facilities including our business school and student led consultancy.
School and facilities
We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions about business degrees.
If you have a smart business mind, are ambitious and interested in the theory behind great businesses and brands worldwide then a business degree is for you. We offer a wide range of business degree courses available to study at the University.
Studying a business degree equips you with a variety of skills and knowledge you will find beneficial in all disciplines of business.
We offer the opportunity to undertake a paid placement on our business courses, this is especially beneficial and allows you to put your learnt theory into practice and learn from real world experience.
We offer a range of business degrees, ranging from Business Management, to Human Resource Management.
At undergraduate level we offer:
• Accounting and Business Management BA (Hons)
• Business and Management (Human Resource Management) BA (Hons)
• Business and Management BA (Hons)
• Business and Management (Digital Business) BA (Hons)
• Business and Management (Enterprise and Innovation) BA (Hons)
• Business and Management (Law) BA (Hons)
• Business and Marketing Management BA (Hons)
• Construction Project Management BSc (Hons)
• Intermediate Human Resource Management CPS
• International Business Management BA (Hons)
• Logistics Management BA (Hons)
• Music Business BA (Hons)
• Sport Business BA (Hons)
• Sport Business Management (High Performance Leadership) BA (Hons)
At postgraduate level we offer:
• Construction Project Management MSc
• Global Business Administration MBA
• Global Business Administration (Applied Entrepreneurship, Design Thinking and Innovation) MBA
• Global Business Administration (Cyber Governance and Digital Transformation) MBA
• Global Business Administration (Financial Services Management) MBA
• Global Business Administration (Healthcare Leadership and Management) MBA
• Global Business Administration (International Supply Chain and Logistics) MBA
• Global Business Administration (International Tourism and Hospitality Management) MBA
• Global Business Administration (Marketing Intelligence and Big Data) MBA
• Global Business Administration (Sports Leadership and Governance) MBA
• Human Resource Management MSc, PgDip
• International Business MSc
• International Business Law and Management LLM
• MBA Business Administration MBA
• MBA Business Administration (Masters Stage) MBA
If you have a specific research interest and wish to undertake a postgraduate research degree to pursue this we welcome applications in many areas.
A degree within business can set you up for success in a variety of sectors including:
• Project management
• Business analytics
• Digital marketinG
• Human resources