Library at each campus with subject relevant resources
Each campus has its own library with a dedicated customer service team and subject specialists.
Our extensive resources support first year undergraduates through to PhD students.
24/7 opening to physical and virtual libraries
- Access book stock and IT facilities on campus anytime
- 24/7 access to our comprehensive range of e-books, journals and databases anywhere in the world
- Large range of e-books, journals and databases available from around the world
- Laptops are available to loan at all campus libraries
- Access to a range of media equipment, including camcorders and dictaphones, as well as digital editing software is accessible on all library PCs
- Access to borrow resources from other libraries
- Group study areas with coffee facilities
- Quiet research areas
Open access computers and course related learning
- Over 500 open access computers and full Wi-Fi coverage
- Inductions, digital literacy and study skills sessions that are fully integrated with your course
The library is not just for students
You don’t need to be a current student or staff member to access our libraries. As an individual, charity or business you are welcome to join the Library by applying for membership.
*Apologies, we are not accepting any new or renewal external applications until further notice.*
Call 01242 714600 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you are considering applying to the University of Gloucestershire, you are welcome to
contact us to find out more about library and information resources.
- IT and Library Helpzone: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Library: 24/7