Library at each campus with subject relevant resources
Each campus has its own library with a dedicated customer service team and subject specialists.
Our extensive resources support first year undergraduates through to PhD students.
24/7 opening to physical and virtual libraries
- Access book stock and IT facilities on campus anytime
- 24/7 access to our comprehensive range of e-books, journals and databases anywhere in the world
- Large range of e-books, journals and databases available from around the world
- Laptops are available to loan at all campus libraries
- Access to a range of media equipment, including camcorders and dictaphones, as well as digital editing software is accessible on all library PCs
- Access to borrow resources from other libraries
- Group study areas with coffee facilities
- Quiet research areas
Open access computers and course related learning
- Over 500 open access computers and full Wi-Fi coverage
- Inductions, digital literacy and study skills sessions that are fully integrated with your course
The library is not just for students
You don’t need to be a current student or staff member to access our libraries. As an individual, charity or business you are welcome to join the Library by applying for membership.
External membership form
Call 01242 714600 or email
email@example.com for further information.
If you are considering applying to the University of Gloucestershire, you are welcome to
contact us to find out more about library and information resources.
- IT and Library Helpzone: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Library: 24/7