- Pass the Atestats par visparijo videjo izglitibu (certificate of General Secondary Education) with a minimum overall grade of 7.
- English language requirements: achieve 70% at B2 level or above for English language within the Secondary School Leaving certificate. Other equivalent English language qualifications will be considered.
- Other qualifications, such as work experience, may also be taken into consideration in addition to the requirements listed and all applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements and/or English language requirements. You are advised to check with individual course, or check the conditions stated in your offer letter.
- Successful completion of a Bachelors Degree
- Successful completion of Masters Degree with good marks
English language requirements
Where to meet us
We'll post details of any education fairs that we'll be attending in your country here. You can also visit one of the agents listed below who will be happy to provide more information about the univeristy.
Merkela lela 21, Riga, Latvia, LV-1050
Tel: +371 673 04 428
Baltic Council for International Education
33/35 Gertrudes str, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia
Contact: Olga Govor
Tel: +371 63607869