Successful completion of High School Senior Level 2 with 70% average
Completion of High School Diploma OR High School equivalency exam with 60%
- Applicants who successfully complete their first year of a Bachelor degree from a recognised Korean university. Or, applicants with good grades in their Junior College Diploma or Associate Degree with a score of at least 70%/CGPA 2.5/Grade C+ or, High School Diploma/ Special Purpose High School Diploma plus a recognised foundation course.
- Advanced entry: completion of an associate degree with a score of at least 70% /CGPA 2.5/Grade C+ will be considered. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Postgraduate (Taight Masters)
- Applicants with a Bachelors degree (HAKSA) with a score of 75%/CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0/Grade C+ will be considered. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
- MRes applicants must have successfully completed a 3 or 4 year Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA 3.0 or equivalent. For Doctorate and PhD admission, applicants must have successfully completed a Master's degree with a good grade in a related subject field or hold relevant work experience. In addition some programmes may require work experience and/or a strong portfolio of work. Applicants are expected to submit a research proposal.
English language requirements
- Find out more about the English Language qualifications you'll need
Rebecca Smith, International Marketing & Student Recruitment Manager (East Asia), International Marketing & Student Recruitment Team.
Our agents offer you support in your own country and language, helping you with your application, student visa, logistical considerations and questions about studying in the UK. These services are typically free of charge and can make the process easier. IDP
Office(s): GangnamKAJU Overseas
Tel: +02 6248 3520; +02 6248 3521
Chan Hyun Cavin Park – BA Hons Landscape Architecture
I have come to the UK to study Landscape Architecture. Since the University of Gloucestershire has a high reputation for this course, which likely linking to a high quality education, it automatically became my first choice! If there is one thing I like the most, it is the fact that the studio is open 24/7 and each student has their own desk for personal project. The atmosphere of the studio as well as other facilities is wonderful, creating lots of brilliant moments and allowing me to gain so much experience and knowledge. I also like the fact that the course is mainly focused on sustainability, as this aspect is being highly valued at the present due to the serious environmental pollution.