On successful completion of the module students should be able to:
1. Have an integrative understanding of the generic challenges in entrepreneurial processes, innovation and change (PLO2).
2. Have a critical understanding of the key ”soft” skills required for developing and managing entrepreneurial processes, innovation and change; the key concepts of entrepreneurial behaviour and the application of both hard and soft skills to the growing/improving of commercial or social enterprises (PLO1).
3. Apply the core concepts and processes of action learning to entrepreneurial contexts (PLO4).
4. Evaluate how enterprise policy, available support structures and appropriate “enablers” are identified and channelled to add value to organisations (PLO3).
5. Have developed communication and literacy skills through social processes of interviewing, negotiation and persuasion, conducting of primary and secondary research, participation in seminars and tutorials, preparation of a conceptual paper, maintenance of a learning log, production of a critical reflection, and making an assessed presentation (PLO6).
6. Have enhanced independent and cooperative learning and working capabilities through the planning and execution of an investigative project, personal management of time, research and writing; working with others in the development and execution of a complex and challenging project in a social context (PLO5).