A student passing this module should be able to:...
1. Clearly define and justify a research project or desk based study in relation to its applicability and importance within and between sectors;
2. Undertake a literature review of findings from primary and/or secondary data relevant to the project;
3. Establish a strategy for the collection and analysis of primary or secondary research findings for either primary or desk based research, whilst ensuring that, where appropriate, ethical practices are in line with the University's code of conduct and guidelines relevant to other professional bodies;
4. Undertake careful and creative analysis to explore, with peers from a range of discipline areas, the implications of their findings for current policy or practice and multi-professional working;
5. Articulate the role research plays in personal and professional development, and contributes to sustainable futures;
6. Present a finished piece of academic work demonstrating high quality undergraduate scholarship.