Physiotherapy Clinical Educator Training
The University of Gloucestershire offers all clinical educators who work in NHS and private organisations regular training for both new and experienced educators. Events are held at regular intervals throughout the year at Oxstalls Campus, University of Gloucestershire.
The purpose of the training is to ensure you:
- have current knowledge of the Physiotherapy programme content
- are aware of University policies, procedures and paperwork
- are confident in supporting students to set placement objectives, conducting reviews and understand the role of the placement link tutor
- have an opportunity to discuss issues relating to placement
- explore the practice support website
The programme is designed so that new educators (or experienced educators new to taking University of Gloucestershire students) can attend the whole day and experienced educators can attend the afternoon only. We encourage you to do an update of this course every one to two years.
Please see the course outline below and
complete the booking form for your place on the programme.
For help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of practice educator training will be published soon.