Boost the skills of your workforce and enhance your productivity with our higher and degree apprenticeships.
Higher and degree apprenticeships are a great and cost-effective way of upskilling your workforce. They are an alternative to traditional university study, giving your employees the opportunity to obtain a higher qualification and learn professional skills.
While apprentices benefit from increased skills and enhanced employability, employers gain from greater productivity and improved competitiveness.
We offer a range of apprenticeships at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. What's more, they can be tailored to meet your business needs.
We're already delivering apprenticeships for leading employers including Superdry, Clarkson Evans, St James's Place Wealth Management, Serco and the NHS. Why not get in touch and find out what we can do for you.
Contact us for more information
Become a more attractive employer by offering your staff industry accredited qualifications.
7 out of 10 apprentices stay with the same employer post-study.
Qualifications can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
Funding for apprenticeships is available.
Find out more about the higher and degree apprenticeships we run.
This postgraduate level qualification offers the triple guarantee of a quality degree, on-the-job experience and a professional pathway for those in senior leadership roles.
View more details
With the triple guarantee of a quality degree, on-the-job experience and a professional industry pathway, this is the perfect route to a career in accountancy.
This Degree Apprenticeship will provide you with the skills necessary to deliver engaging campaigns and utilise social media to drive sales in the fast-evolving world of digital marketing. There's an emphasis on real-world challenges and you'll have access to industry-standard tools to complete them.
Our Control Engineering Degree Apprenticeship course has been designed to teach you core engineering and management skills directly applicable in your workplace.
A degree apprenticeship in Manufacturing Engineering will provide apprentices with access to the training and equipment necessary to meet the demands of industry.
Equip your staff with a prestigious BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management and Chartered Manager status from the CMI. Your staff will develop a firm grounding in the fundamentals of business, operational management and strategy.
Developed by today's leading professionals to cultivate tomorrow's cyber experts. On this apprenticeship your staff will learn about current security threats and how to tackle them - and how to identify and mitigate future risks, keeping your business safe.
This degree apprenticeship combines clinical practice with academic excellence, to create graduate nurses for the future.
Bringing together learners from a range of healthcare backgrounds, throughout this apprenticeship trainee nursing associates are required to apply their learning in their workplace, meaning they have an immediate impact on the delivery of care for patients and service users.
This integrated degree apprenticeship incorporates academic and workplace learning with an End Point Assessment (EPA) designed to test the knowledge, skills and behaviours that have been detailed within the apprenticeship standards.
This apprenticeship focuses on early intervention work with children, young people and families in the community. Apprentices learn about human development and how a variety of issues can impact wellbeing.
Designed for talented career entrants, as well as those wanting to progress in their careers, learners develop the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be able to advise clients in this highly regulated area.
If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of less than £3 million each year, you're only required to pay 5% towards the cost of an apprenticeship, with the government paying the remaining 95%.
If your business is registered in England and has a pay bill of more than £3 million each year, apprenticeship costs will be funded by the apprenticeship levy.
If you want to know more, please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.