A student passing this module should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theoretical approaches to the teaching, learning, coaching and assessment process within the mental health environment inclusive of the standards set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council which support learning and assessment in practice
2. Demonstrate a variety of skills and tools to enhance participation and collaboration in learning, teaching and assessing in practice within the wider multi professional team
3. Demonstrate an understanding and critically evaluate of the challenges faced with supporting teaching, learning and assessing practice and articulate own accountability within this process
4. Critically reflect on how they engage in an appropriate professional manner to deliver
5. Critically discuss their own performance and the role of reflective evaluation, supervision and appraisal
6. Critically evaluate and reflect on the planning, delivery and effectiveness of teaching approaches and consider strategies for future improvement.
7. Discuss opportunities for promoting ongoing and continuous development in the workplace, to enhance learning and the acquisition of new skills to ensure the requirements of revalidation are continuously met