Essential information about funding, bursaries and scholarships for all students.
All the information you need to apply to the University of Gloucestershire.
If you have a question about what life is really like at the University of Gloucestershire, you can speak to a current student. They’ll be happy to share their knowledge with you on anything from halls of residence to the best things to do in Gloucestershire in your free time.
You can also speak to a member of our team about studying with us.
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to work out what your qualifications match with in the UK education system, so the following country-specific information should help you decide which level of study is most appropriate for you.
Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements than the basic requirements described below (higher minimum results, interview, portfolio, work experience, etc.).
Applicants are advised to also check individual course pages and to pay careful attention to the conditions stated in any offer letter they receive.
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree):
– Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate (高中毕业证书) with the Senior Secondary Academic Proficiency Test (普通高中学业水平考试 – Putong Gaozhong Xueye Shuiping Kaoshi) / Huikao (会考) with a minimum grade of 70% (B) AND a recognised Foundation course certificate with a successful pass grade.
– Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate (高中毕业证书) with the Senior Secondary Academic Proficiency Test (普通高中学业水平考试 – Putong Gaozhong Xueye Shuiping Kaoshi)/ Huikao (会考) with a minimum grade of 80% (A).
– Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate (高中毕业证书) AND the National College Entrance Examination (NCEE) (普通高等学校招生全国统一考试)/ Gaokao (高考) with a minimum score in a relevant stream of: 425 of 750 (majority of China); 375 of 660 (Shanghai); 275 of 480 (Jiangsu); 525 of 900 (Hainan). The science or the arts stream is acceptable for entry to Business and Management courses.
– One year (or more) of university study in China with a minimum grade of 70% overall.
Undergraduate (Advanced Entry to Bachelor Degree):
– Two-three year Diploma (Dazhuan / Zhuanke) in a related subject area.
– Successful completion of a minimum 2 years’ university study in a related subject area.
NB: Detailed module information (in English) with learning outcomes and lecture schedules is required for consideration.
– Three year Diploma (Dazhuan/ Zhuanke) in a related subject area.
– Successful completion of three years’ university study in a related subject area.
– HND / SQA Advanced Diploma in a related subject area.
NB: Detailed module information (in English) with learning outcomes and lecture schedules is required for consideration for advanced standing into Level 6.
– Successful completion of a 4 year university Bachelor degree with a minimum grade of 70% overall.
– Three year Diploma (Dazhuan/ Zhuanke) AND evidenced three years’ relevant work experience (for Business School Masters only) and/ or a recognised 1 year pre-Masters programme.
Find out more about the English Language qualifications you’ll need
The University of Gloucestershire in partnership with University Degrees Abroad (UDA) offers international students the opportunity for year-round training and playing in a football academy directed by UEFA “A” licensed professional coaches who have managed and played in the English football league. The academy will play against regional, semi-professional and youth professional teams in the UK. It offers a total football experience for students as they reach their optimal playing potential alongside their degree programme. Students can also earn their FA coaching license and referee license.
For details of application and enrolment onto the programme, contact Nemanja Stokic.
Tel: +86 13763836591
WeChat ID: NemanjaSt
Local agents offer you support in your own country and language, helping you with your application, student visa, logistical considerations and questions about studying in the UK. These services are typically free of charge and can make the whole process easier.
Tel: 86-10-8565 9292
SHENZHEN – HEAD OFFICE
Haidian District, Beijing 100738, China
Tel: 00 86 10 8515 0798
Tel: 00 86 21 6390 7128
Tel: 00 86 20 3893 2797
Tel: 00 86 755 8212 5009
Tel: 86-25-8470 6366
Offices in SHENZHEN, GUANGZHOU, DALIAN, CHENGDU, CHONGQING, XIAN, SHANGHAI, SUZHOU, HANGZHOU, CHANGZHOU, WUXI, NANJING, NINGBO, HEFEI, NANCHANG, QINGDAO, JINAN, WUHAN, SHENYANG
Tel: 86 21 5447 9717
Offices in JINHUA, YIWU, TAIZHOU, GUANGZHOU, SHENZHEN, TIANJIN, CHENGDU, CHONGQING,
QINGDAO, SHANGHAI, XIAN, WUHAN, ZHENGSHOU, SUZHOU, NANJING, NANCHANG, CHANGCHUN, HEFEI, SHENYANG, DALIAN, NINGBO, JINAN, WENZHOU, BEIJING, TAIYUAN, HARBIN, CHANGSA, FUZHOU, XIAMEN, SHIJIAZHUANG
Tel: +86 21 51765605 / 52765606 extn 8002
SHENZHEN – HEAD OFFICE
Offices in NANJING, NINGBO, SUZHOU, TIANJIN.
Tel: +86 (10) 6266 6844 / +86 (10) 6266 6845
Tel: +86 (28) 6133 3945/ +86 (28) 6133 3946
Tel: +86 (23) 6510 5071
Tel: +86 (28) 8540 5813
Tel: +86 (29) 8522 1018
Tel: +86 (592) 616 7625
With an exciting mix of city and country living in the South West of England, Gloucestershire is a great place to be a student.
From world-famous festivals to international-standard sports facilities, there’s something for everyone and there are great transport links to the nearby cities of Bristol and Birmingham, as well as London.