Skip Navigation LinksUniversity of Gloucestershire / Study with us / Undergraduate degrees / Apply for an undergraduate degree

Apply for an undergraduate degree


How to apply

Institution code: G50
Institution code name: GLOS

UK Students: Apply Online

You should apply for most full-time courses via UCAS.

If you're applying via UCAS your application should be submitted by 15 January. If you're applying after this contact us first to check there are still places available. You can call our admissions team on 01242 714845 or email

International students

Full-time study

Part-time study

Entry requirements

Can I put previous study towards my degree course?

You may be able to use other qualifications such as Open University Units or professional qualifications, such as Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL). This includes transferring from another university part way through a course. To find out more about the APL, download our information guide and APL policy. If you’ve got any questions or would like more information email or call 01242 714430.

What if I want to defer entry for a year?

If you wish to take a gap year or defer your place make sure you clearly indicate this on your UCAS application.

Student contract

When you accept your offer of a place at the University of Gloucestershire you must agree to the student contract.