ARC support

​​​​Thank you for your patience while we develop ARC​.

Student Access

​To use the ARC POW service to view placement information, please use this link​:

​ARC POW (Student)​

Staff and Trust Access

To access placement information for Ward, Trust and University staff, please use this link:

ARC PEP (Practice)

To request access to ARC PEP (Practice) for a new user please use this link:
Request New ARC PEP (Practice Account)


Help and Guidance

Student's guide to logging into ARC POW​

Staff & Mentor's guide to logging into ARC PEP​

For questions relating to student or practice access to ARC, please contact archelp@​