Please note this module descriptor is indicative of the structure of this course and may be subject to change.
A student passing this module should be able to:
1. demonstrate knowledge and understanding of 3D modelling techniques,
2. create a 3D representation of a concept design using appropriate software,
3. design and apply appropriate textures to models,
4. make effective use lighting systems,
5. demonstrate understanding of various rendering techniques.
A course map contains a list of the individual study units, called modules, that you study to complete your course. Some modules are compulsory, but you can sometimes choose modules outside your core area of study which interest you.
A module is a self-contained, individual unit of study. The module descriptor provides various details about the module including who the module tutor is, what you will be studying, how you will be assessed and what you will have learned once you have completed the module.
Course maps and module descriptors from previous years can be found in the Course Resources Archive.
Contact our enquiries team.
Find out more about fees, funding options and ways to pay.