Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental health and wellbeing advisers offer a confidential, one-to-one support service before and during your studies.
The service we provide
The following is a list of some of the things we can help with if you need support with mental health and well-being issues:
- Referrals to internal and external services, for example the University counselling service or Let’s Talk
- Liaison with academic staff and student services regarding support needs
- Advice and guidance appointments
- Time-limited ongoing planning sessions
- Advise on academic support available and Disabled Students’ Allowance applications. View further information on disability, dyslexia and learning support services.
If you’re a current student and want to find out more, head to MyGlos to find essential info about all aspects of life at the University of Gloucestershire.