Enrolling at university
Find out what you need to do to enrol with us and what happens once you start university.
Enrolling via MyGlos
Everything you need to know about starting at University of Gloucestershire is hosted on our student app MyGlos.
There’s a simple 5 step process to follow on MyGlos to enrol, all you need to start is:
- A passport-style photo for your university ID card
- A copy of your passport/driving licence for your ID Check
- The details for at least one person that we can contact in an emergency
- The address where you will be living whilst studying – your term-time address
- The details of how your tuition fees will be paid.
We’re required to check that all non-UK nationals have permission to study in the UK.
If this applies to you then you’ll need to show your immigration documents before enrolling. We’ll tell you how to do this, and you can find out more using the links below.
Applicants who are under the age of 18 will need to complete the parent or guardian consent form.
If you’re soon to be joining the University, you can find a range of useful information on your chosen course using our induction platform.